Mission and Vision
Our mission is –
- To provide advanced and compassionate patient care through applying latest technology and implementing the highest healthcare standards.
- To provide a comfortable and well equipped working place for the ENT and Head Neck Surgeons of this country as well as the region that will ensure them an outstanding surgical outcome.
- To work as a team –including specialists, consultants, anaesthetists, junior doctors, nurses and paramedics to meet the demand of the population and standing out as a world class super specialized hospital by employing them wisely. Moreover, to support the surgeons with a team of experts throughout the whole patient care journey.
- To provide patients with full satisfaction starting from the point of their entry into the hospital till the end of their services including follow-up.
- To provide optimum health education and hands on training to the junior medical doctors, nurses and paramedics through seminars and workshops to spread knowledge and proficiency.
- To serve the poor community with greatest compassion via our free treatment services on weekend, addition to that increasing awareness within the community through our campaigns and knowledge sharing seminars for the sake of greater humanity. Above all BENTH is a humanitarian service provider rather than a business centre.
Our vision is to be a leader in serving the ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) field of Bangladesh and achieve world class excellence in the services provided by BENTH.